At OneSpark, we’re different. We’re building digital products that make people’s lives better through easy-to-use digital journeys, connected to clever AI algorithms, delivering world-first solutions only we can.
We’re looking for an experienced content creator that can personify our brand through witty words and striking images, a brave new team member that can set trends and break into the latest media channels.
You will work closely with our product owners and creative team to develop ideas, design graphics, write tweets, make videos, and analyse the most impactful content.
What you’ll be doing:
- As part of the creative team, you’ll create always-on content for our social media and partner channels.
- Get up-to-speed on the latest and old-fashioned insurance trends to inform and help customers make better choices.
- You will simplify complicated insurance concepts and write them into natural language.
- You’ll monitor existing content, understand what’s worked well, and learn from what hasn’t so that we can continually improve it.
- Add our spark to real-time trends as they happen.
This is for you if:
- Both content and design appeal to you.
- You love thinking up ideas and making them happen the very same day.
- Want creative freedom to humanise a young challenger brand ready to take on an industry of giants.
- Can demonstrate your rare talent through a portfolio or existing social projects.
- You’re open to a creative challenge to show off in a skills test.
- Happy to iterate and craft your creative work.
- You are comfortable creating content across all different channels
- Can embody our tone-of-voice and personify our brand through witty comments and striking images.
- Are able and comfortable to work remotely.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio and include the subject line – Content Designer / Creator // OneSpark.
We look forward to hearing from you.